[第一步-在課堂中更專注] 讓你的雙手動起來(Keep Those Hands Moving)

Being an active participant is almost always better than being a passive observer.
做一個積極的參與者幾乎總是比被動的觀察者更好。

We’re more easily able to remember things that we actively participated in than things we were merely exposed to.
比起我們僅是接觸過的事情,我們更容易記住我們積極參與的事情。

When it comes to lecture-style classes, the best ways to be active are to speak up in class discussions and to take lots of notes.
當說到講述式的教學,最好的方法是在班級討論中發言,並且做大量的筆記。

Forcing yourself to take notes can be hard, though – so you’ve got to turn it into a habit.
強迫自己做筆記可能很困難,但是你必須把它變成一種習慣。

為此,你可以:

  • Form a study group and compare notes on a regular basis (組成一個讀書會並且定期比較筆記)
  • Use a habit-tracking tool (使用習慣追蹤工具)
  • Elevate the importance of your notes… I made them public. (提高你筆記的重要性…我將它們公開)

In my mind, I had elevated my importance in the class beyond that of an isolated student, and as a result I placed added importance on the quality of my notes.
對我來說,我超越一個孤立的學生,提高了在班上的重要性,因此,我更重視我的筆記品質。

You don’t have to go that far, but you should still find a way to build a habit that keeps those hands moving when you’re in class.
你不用那麼極端,但你應該找到一個方法來養成習慣,在上課時讓你的雙手動起來。

想知道更多:
[10 Steps To Earning Awesome Grades (十步驟取得極好的成績)] 介紹

 

第一步:Paying Better Attention in Class (在課堂中更專注)

有疑問? 留個言吧!

這個網站採用 Akismet 服務減少垃圾留言。進一步瞭解 Akismet 如何處理網站訪客的留言資料